Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Booking Fee, Payment & other Fees
1. Upon selection and finalization of the desired make-up package, a Booking Fee (30% of the total package cost) is required to secure the booking time and date. Payment of the Booking Fee is to be made via online bank transfers only. Proof of payment/transfer is to be sent to Makeover Loft for verification and confirmation of booking time and date. Bookings are not deemed secured unless the Booking Fee has been paid.
2. Upon payment of the Booking Fee, a Make-Up Artist (MUA) will be assigned and dedicated to your booking, hence the MUA will not be available to take any other bookings for that time slot. As such, any cancellation or modification to the package or booking time and date will result in the forfeiture of the Booking Fee.
3. Full payment is required a day before all appointments. Strictly no cash transactions will be entertained at the venue of the appointment, and strictly no deferment of balance payment. Nonpayment of balances will be deemed as a cancellation of booking.
4. A surcharge fee of MYR100 is chargeable for appointments for non-bridal packages that commence before 8am.
5. Transportation charges will be chargeable for venues further than 10km from Makeover Loft’s boutique in Bangsar Village.
6. Prices of all items and packages are determined at the time of booking and confirmation. Any add-on (package, items, services, etc) will be priced at latest rates.
7. Pricelist are updated yearly and is subject to change without notice.
1. Any requests to modify the booked package or changes to the booking time due to unforeseen circumstance, has to be communicated to Makeover Loft by 48hrs after making the booking. Makeover Loft will accommodate a rescheduling of the booking subjected to MUA availability without any penalty. Any request for changes that is received after 48 hours of the initial confirmation of booking will not be entertained and will result in the forfeiture of the Booking Fee. Any rescheduling will then be subjected to new Booking Fees to secure a MUA, again subjected to availability.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your booking if at any time for any reason including the day of the event if it is due to client(s)/representatives’ behavior, actions or inactions that causes distress to the artist. Aggressive behavior, rude or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated by the artist or sub-contractors.
1. Any changes/rescheduling arising from COVID-19 lock-down restrictions that affect bookings for Bridal/Wedding Packages (ROM/Engagements/Actual Day, etc) will be accommodated on a best effort basis and subject to availability. No other reason. Do take note that changes to new dates will also be subjected to our availability. Deposits WILL BE forfeited in the event we are not available for your newly amended dates.
2. For Two or Three session Bridal Packages, Booking Fees collected are prorated over the number of sessions. Should there be a reduction in the number of sessions required, the Booking Fees are recalculated based on the new Bridal Package chosen. The Booking Fees paid for the cancelled/unutilized session will be forfeited. Any shortfall in Booking Fees for the new sessions will need to be settled at the time of confirmation of change.
3. A deposit of up to MYR200 is required for each bridal hair accessory loaned. This deposit will be refunded upon receiving of the loaned accessory/ies in its original condition within 3 days after the wedding event. All items are to be returned to the Makeover Loft boutique in Bangsar Village. Deposits will be automatically forfeited for failure to comply with the above conditions, or if items are damaged or lost. (This does not include our bespoke flower box-sets)
4. If the venue of the appointment is in a hotel, please arrange for the MUA complimentary parking or provide reimburse for the cost of parking for the duration of the appointment.
5. If a second march-in or stand-by for touch-ups is required, kindly provide meals for the MUA/s.
6. Wedding makeover trials will be conducted at the Makeover Loft boutique in Bangsar Village on weekdays only. These trials are charged separately. Make up and hairdo WILL BE removed immediately after the trial session. Each trial session will take no longer than 3 hours. Additional styles, request or work beyond the third hour will be chargeable. Trial sessions shall not be used for other purposes (eg. photo shoot, event make-up, etc).
Pre-Wedding Photo Shoots
1. Maximum of 2 locations allowed within 10km radius applicable for any one pre-wedding package. Transport charges will apply for distances further.
2. Postponement of Pre-Wedding Shoots on weekdays may be entertained if sufficient notice is provided, however, rescheduling will be subjected to our availability.
3. The service of the MUA is deemed rendered upon completion of the agreed make-up and/or hair package, regardless of any subsequent cancellation of the photoshoot for whatever reason (eg. bad weather, equipment failure, etc).
Thank you for respecting our terms & conditions and we look forward to seeing you soon.